We have just discussed what the importance of engagement marketing is and why it is important for any business to dedicate some time and resources to develop a real engagement marketing strategy. For today’s article we thought we should give you more insights about this hot topic and also some tips and tricks for a successful engagement marketing campaign or strategy.
Tips and Tricks for a successful engagement marketing strategy:
1. Consider the post details. We are talking here about frequency, length of the text and the time of the day chosen for posting. The content/ message is the most important, of course, but a relationship can only be built in time, so the frequency of your posts is just as important as your actual words. The length of the text you publish on your social media channels or on your blog is another aspect to pay attention too. Some sites only allow a specific number of characters, for others is just not recommended to write an essay as the reach might drop dramatically. The moment you decide to post is a factor too, it makes a big difference if you’re posting on Facebook in the middle of the night or early morning. Also, it is important to know that some days are just better than others in getting engagement from the visitors so don’t despair if you have just had a bad social media day!
2. Give something in return. And we’re not talking about random acts of kindness here, but about loyalty rewards program well set in place. The focus here shouldn’t be getting as many likes or followers as possible, but building a strong, long-lasting relationship with your clients and potential clients. Offer them something valuable so they will take some of their precious time and engage with your brand. Show them that their involvement is highly appreciated.
3. Help them engage. The contest with prizes that requires them to actively participate in developing your brand is a good option here. Ask for their input for your marketing actions and reward them with prizes.
4. Concentrate on polls and surveys. Actually, better yet, you should also focus on open questions and invitations, anything that needs their answer. Asking the question in the right way will make them engage.
Don’t forget the call to action. In all your marketing efforts, you should be clear what kind of responses you’d like to achieve from your visitors or followers. Be specific about how you would like them to engage and also make sure they have the means to do so.
5. Don’t forget the call to action. In all your marketing efforts, you should be clear what kind of responses you’d like to achieve from your visitors or followers. Be specific about how you would like them to engage and also make sure they have the means to do so.